View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008   #8
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
I didn't see much of the video, but I just wanted to see what the driving complaints were... it drives like a regular car with body roll, so what? An old car will do that without stiff shocks, besides older cars do that. Go look at an infernus or something. in the old GTA, you could pretty well turn on a dime. I hated that myself. I use to do some... minor street racing, the E-Brake does come in handy to turn the back of the car around if done right. I see a chopper too, and I think the guy playing the game just didn't know how to handle it well, nor with the cars as he was turning too quickly ... you'll have to ease the stick left/right to maintain speed. Oh well. I'm happy with what I saw.
if you compare GTA III to GTA SA driving physics they are completely different III WAS perfect to turn a hairpin corner you just tap on the handbreck and turn its soo easy and unrealistic, but in SA it was a bit harder to do it perfectly but was alright, just alot different.

GTA IV looks realistic only complaint i have is the guns dont blow back/cockback and thats minor!
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote