View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008   #163
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUAnonymous View Post
I see cuts are going to be made, I better start "practicing" as soon as the game comes out. I can't wait.
Yeah, cuts will be made and practicing never hurts, but I would only worry about getting cut if you're either 1.) extremely horrible at the game or 2.) can't grasp respect / follow simple rules. We're going pretty easy in the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
The boss and underbosses will get togheter and make cuts. So this will be fun.
It will be pretty interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Yup, so we all have to practice real hard, so we will probably make final cuts around May 10, thats up to Gota but I just made up a random date.
May 10 sounds like a good deadline for all member cuts. We'll probably release them to the public around that date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUAnonymous View Post
Cool, I just hope I get my copy in time because I ordered mine off teh Intarwebs, so you never know really...
Where did you order it from? If you got it from R* Warehouse, my hat's off to you.

Last edited by Gotadime; 04-22-2008 at 05:04 PM..
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote