View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008   #155
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by theworm70 View Post
I signed up on the website. Which by the way is awesome!
Welcome to the family. Feel free to read up on us and even wear one of our signatures if you feel the need. You will be receiving a friend request from Knight125 on Xbox LIVE, as well as a message confirming your acceptance into the family. Please accept the friend request and read the message as soon as you receive them. This will allow you to participate with us online.

I'm glad you like the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUAnonymous View Post
I understand, I'll probably be on anyway attempting to run over pedestrians in a helicopter.

Also, nice sigs you got there
Yeah, I'll be doing the same as you. I wonder if the peds will break the heli-blades eventually...

I'm glad you like the sigs. We should be coming out with a new pack after the game is released.

Also, The Official Meeting Page has been updated on the site.

Underbosses: You're really going to want to read this page! "Member Evaluations" have been implemented.

To access The Official Meeting Page, go to the official site, look at "Expanded Navigation, which is in the right column, and click "Official Meeting Information".
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote