View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008   #152
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-JayB-X View Post
I will gladly join.
Although I will soon have my own website up, with a huge community based section, including things like this.
For now, this is a brilliant looking clan, and idea.
First, well done.
Second, I am a regular around here. Ignore the posts.
Third, sign me up.
If its alright, i would like to talk to you personally Gotadime. If that's ok?

My Gamertag is IX JayB XI
I will state my gangster name soon.
Cheers.
Welcome to the family. Feel free to read up on us and even wear one of our signatures if you feel the need. You will be receiving a friend request from Knight125 on Xbox LIVE, as well as a message confirming your acceptance into the family. Please accept the friend request and read the message as soon as you receive them. This will allow you to participate with us online.

I'm glad you like the setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUAnonymous View Post
To 125Knight: I have to leave my house at about 10:30 PST (1:30 EST) so I was hoping I could get in early into the tryouts.

- Thanks, Red
Unfortunately, positions will only be reserved for The Boss (myself) and the Underbosses. The best thing that you could do is get on at / around 12:30 PM EST and hang out until 1:00 PM EST. Basically, whoever is online first will be the first invited. I'm really sorry that I can't reserve a position, but it simply wouldn't be fair to the other members. I hope you can understand.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote