View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008   #17
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I have had my break and tommorow I start my exams and they don't end until friday next week, I am boned, I feel this will ruin my GTA experiance. Also I might not be able to pick up my copy of GTA IV until 8:00pm on the 29th. I might be able to get it on the 28th at midnight, but I don't have time for GTA right now, these exams aren't important, I just get up in the morning and I have to go to school, and I sit there and wonder whats the point in actually going to school, so I can get good grades and get a good job that pays good money then settle into a good life, You actually think about all the people trying or have tryed to do that and you think how about how petty it is. There has to be more to life than just school and education constantly being thrown at me every single day.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote