View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008   #26
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Now that it pretty much seems legit, there are still a couple of things which leave doubt in my mind, other than wishful thinking that is.

-Why hasn't Take-Two or Rockstar officially announced it? They told us Australia is getting a cut version, no mention of NZ then or now.
-If the NZ OFLC was shown the same version as the Australian OFLC, why did the Australian rating come through in December yet the NZ rating came through in February, about the same time as the Germany, UK & US ratings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikobellic View Post
Isnt this all amazing!!!

I pointed this exact same thing out not long ago in a thread! I also pointed out the fact that the Aus version would be edited in another thread which I created, pointing out the fact that GTAIV was classified in Aus in DEC 07.

Its so funny that everything I have pointed out has ended up being true and in the news......
Are you thinking of the thread this post is from (rather than this) but as you can see, most discs aren't Australian. Not to mention, no GTA game before has been affected by Australian ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikobellic View Post
because New Zealand relys on Australia for most things.....just like we do from the UK and the US.
But we don't rely on them for a ratings system (and I've never appreciated that more than I do now), like I just said, no previous GTA was affected by Australia.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote