View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008   #57
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTheDesigner View Post
You can try recording your own sounds to different parts of the trailer, and then showing R* as a reminder?
Or do an imitation of the WKTT Radio Station, fix up your own radio show; The Zidane Show.
Get some of your friends to feature as guests or something.
I did that for five years. First one being when GTA3 was out for PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli R View Post
Maybe it wasn't rockstar who called you but some random guy who knows who you are and pranked you.
That's what I thought at first, but it ended up being legit. I had to keep calling them back a few times in the course of a few months to check on the status since I received nothing. I figured over the phone they probably thought I wouldn't fit in the game since my voice is pretty "kiddish" or something.