View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008   #162
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
When I first heard this I thought, Son of a bitch, this is unfare. Zidane is so freaking lucky. Then I was thinking maybe this was because of the voice acting thing. Then I thought "april fools". Either way, I couldnt sleep that night, and when I did I had a dream about you copy the game on to your computer and sending it all of us. I burned a cd and played gta a month early. Then When i woke up, i was just even more mad.
Same thing here. All I could think is how could Rockstar trust you.. and I was also thinking about stealing the FedEx truck that would've come to your house.

I wonder if Rockstar is going to have any more surprises for us though? Like a new trailer or a big site update?
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote