View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
We knew this was going to be our first big game in the lifecycle
I wonder what's next on the GTA menu.

Quote:
There is no drunk driving minigame
That's that rumour quashed.

Quote:
I really loathe the idea of self censorship.
That's our Rockstar

Quote:
So for us it's got to be about detail, it has to be hi-definition and that means everything has to get better.
I'm liking that very much.

Quote:
And now you're able to go a lot more granularly and see the guys with their heads in their hands and see tears on peoples' faces.
Tears !!!

Quote:
The phone was a great piece of design. I remember when the designers showed me that and I was visiting the office and I was like, "That's brilliant. You did an amazing job with that." We've had a phone loosely since Vice City, but really then it was just for the writers, because then we could move the story forward. It was just a good way of not always making someone have a cut-scene.
Now you know...

A thought about the phone, you know that "friends" will call you, will they be on the same day every week or just random, will you get a call at 04:00am to go to a club or w/e?

Quote:
We encourage the verticality in various ways, from ladders to adding entire stairwells within a lot of the lower level buildings that allow the player to reach the rooftops from inside buildings
Real access by foot this time instead of always by helicopter or w/e.

Quote:
You can go on the Internet and read the same news.
Just incase you missed it on the radio.

Quote:
Rather than doing weights (like SA) he goes bowling or you go to the cabaret

Still reading...

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 03-31-2008 at 06:23 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote