View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008   #49
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
They never told me. I just remember him telling me I'd be in the booth for about 2 hours. I would've been so thrilled with anything available. Even if it was a naked guy who runs by the screen in the background of a cut scene, only going "Woo!"
LOL!

Dude, im not just saying this shit outa my ass, I really can't think of anyone one else who deserves an opportunity like that, I just don't understand why they would pick you, you rock.

The most curious thing here is why did they call you and plan everything, and then never call you back. That makes no sense, which really sucks.

Well, have you tried contacting them again. I know it won't help you with getting on to IV, but who knows, if you meet with them and talk with them, tell them what they did. Best scenario, you land a minor yet still important character. Im sure you will be in the Next GTA man, which sould come out within the next couple years.

But hey, you would be very lucky if they give you twice as much vioce work for the next one just because they forgot about you.

I know you will bounce back and kick ass man!
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote