View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008   #8
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
Alright, I really want to get this thing movin'. I got a few of you on my friend list, but we all need to be adding eachother as well. Please share any ideas you may have.
Eventualy, with enought input, we can start a poll for a name and all that.
GtaGaming could have updated stats for each 360 and ps3 teams.

My idea for a team name would be Darkheart Incorperated. Or The Darkheart Corperatoin.

The heads of this organization would be the first 8 (7 not including me), that would volunteer to host matches and dedicate themselves to the team.

Please feel free to add your gamertag and invite anyone whose already posted thiers. We need some fan fiction to really give ourselves a cool back-story.

Darkheart, does that come from Aesop? Nah, that sounds too serious. Lords of Edge.

Anyways, will the fellow people on the list be joining me the first day instead of sticking to SP? I just want to free-roam for one day online to get a feel of the city and do a couple things(my imaginations been running wild with the 16 players)

Last edited by baleent; 03-27-2008 at 10:37 PM..
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote