View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008   #7
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Thread stickied - Seems like a good idea to have a permanent thread for this sort of thing

Now my introduction, only 5 years late (is it 5? I'll find out when I post)

Name: Phil

Home: I grew up in Luton and my parents moved to a village near Bedford in April '07, but then I went to uni in Portsmouth in October, so I don't really call our village home my home. It's a toss up between Luton and Portsmouth really (All those places are in England btw).

Hobbies: Computers, music, playing guitar, mountain biking, driving.

Favourite game: Don't really have on at the moment. I used to quite like the GTAs, Counter Strike and the Half Life series - but I haven't really played any games recently. They just don't seem to interest me as much any more, that and I don't really have the time to.

MSN: mouldy_punk[at]lycos.co.uk
AIM: mouldypunk

Favourite Music Genre: Don't really have a specific genre, I'll listen to anything at least once. Most stuff I listen to could be classed as rock. But recently I've been listening to Bob Marley and Johnny Cash. Mix that in with a bit of Muse and Madness and that shows how wide my taste in music is :p

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote