View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P. Unique Opportunity

R.I.P. Unique Opportunity (7/13/07 - 3/26/08)

Thought I might just come out and say this, since there isn't a reason to hide it anymore. As some of you know, I'm a voice actor. That's doing different voices for things like cartoons, video games, anime, etc... R* found this out somehow, and on July the 13th, they contacted me, by phone! and asked if I was interested in going to NYC to do some extra voices for GTAIV. I know, holy shit, right? That's like hitting the lottery for any voice actor. Only a voice actor who suddenly turned retarded would decline. Well, days, weeks, and months passed by, and after canceling several other voice jobs (bye bye moneys) to keep making room for the possible date of going to NYC for 8+ months, reality struck, and I realized, by this time, it's just not happening. R* still hasn't told me the plan is canceled, but come on. The game is practically out. Damn, it was too good to be true. The reason I'm telling you guys (the regulars), is because once the game was out, I thought it would be totally cool for people to find out themselves rather than me saying anything. I've been wanting to let you guys know what could've been for a loooong time.

Damn.