View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008   #28
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up New overlooked info in swedish magazine that Iīve found.

Ok guys, I just bought the swedish magazine LEVEL that had some GTA IV info in it from their hands-on preview. Now much info has been revealed from the magazine, but I found many things that wasnīt mentioned on the net, so hereīs some stuff I found:

- When night, ten thousands of lit up windows can be seen in Liberty City.

- It seems that you can breathe in while sniping, for more accuracy.

- The game looks nothing like it did back in March 2007, after trailer 1, the game was looking far from finished, with very unstable FPS count. Now the FPS is amazing all the time, no matter how much going on on the streets.

- When inputting the info in the police databases in cop cars, Niko drives with one hand and operates the computer with the other one.

- Some spotted street names were: North Holland, Ruby street, and Silicon street.

- When driving by, you can occasionally spot peds having problem with their cars, standing and shouting and waving with their arms.

- At one moment Niko said: "What the hell is wrong with these people ?" while driving by in the car.

- Characters breath can, besides on the street, also be seen when traveling to higher altitudes, like skyscrapers

- You can hang onto passing boats and climb onboard (similar to VCS I guess)

- There is a helicopter-tour place where you can take a tour around LC with a guide, or hire your own helicopters. Or just shoot the guide and steal the heli...

Thatīs all guys!
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote