View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008   #1555
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Patient View Post
It's a Current-Gen Spiderman 2, Without the Spiderman license. Does it play better on PS3 now they've patched it, I haven't played it post-patch. COD4 & GHIII have taken over my playlist.
I don't know what it was like before the patch. I just heard it crashed a lot. I'm close to the end of the game and it hasn't crashed once for me. I've played both the PS3 and 360 version, and both look and feel pretty much the same to me.

I don't care if it's repetitive though. The game is such a technical showpiece and has such awesome atmosphere that it was well worth the price in my opinion. Mission structure is important in a game, but it's not everything. And I've spent much more time just screwing around with the guards and civilians than I have doing missions.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote