View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008   #39
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA BMX View Post
I don't want to seem like a fanboy, but many complain about the PS3's video quality being somewhat inferior to the 360's in terms of brightness and vibrancy. I'm not saying it was the case in the preview, but it may be a possibility. The PS3 has a setting to bump the color to "full scale" or something like that, don't quite remember but I know the setting exists and isn't too difficult to find. The difference is highly noticeable and sadly the "limited" setting is defaulted. Hope that clears some stuff up, and if you haven't changed the setting on your PS3, now would be a good time
I'd assume the people showing it off at Rockstar would know that already, obviously they would try to make the game look as good as possible.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote