View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008   #566
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute

In this image, I noticed some weird things. The red boxed part of the image looks to be some kind of bandage. This makes me think that first aid kits or (health icons known in previous games) will lead to some kind of physical difference on the character, like the bandage showing.

As for the blue box, it looks like a bulletproof vest. It's not an icon here like previous GTAs. So i'm guessing that there's no more icons in this game. Money, guns, and miscellaneous will be presented by actual physical objects and not icons this time I guess.

Also, in this image; http://www.gtagaming.com/images/gtai...nshots/146.jpg

People are carrying umbrellas. Firs time we've seen that in a GTA. Not only that, but the road has a sign posted 'Do not Enter' and apparently the cops are a bit more strict when it comes t road rules, so Niko may not be able to enter this road by car from this side.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 02-28-2008 at 12:31 PM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote