View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008   #12
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
I'm glad everyone likes the video. We really appreciate the feature on the home page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Great as a YouTube video but as a paid product on DVD I would have expected some voice over and less wall of text situations. Certainly it's not worth $19.99.

I would also question the legality of reselling screenshots and media from the game without the permission of its publisher or developer.
The YouTube version is simply what one would call a preview to the full DVD. There are voice overs as well as bonus material featuring the creation of the DVD. $19.99 is simply a filler price right now, as we have not yet completed the DVD, to be honest. If you attempt to order, you will get a response sharing info about the production state of the DVD. As far as the screenshots go, we are still trying to work out the legalities with R*.
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote