View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008   #11
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr. View Post
Oh man, the fact that he could still hear the song playing through the smashed windshield got me so excited.
Yeah, that is a really cool feature. It will be cool to keep the radio on but turn the engine off, that will be good to do if you need to wait until the right time to start the mission, I know you can do this because a magazine said that in a preview that you could open the door on the car with one button and start the engine with another, I think it also said that you could unlock and lock the cars you have keys to, so thats a pretty cool thing to have in GTA IV with the new improved AI in the peds that try and steal your cheetah or infernus or even your civilian patriot.

I like the sound of the gang versus the cops thing because that sounds handy if you are in a area of LC that's full of triads, all you do is run behind a group of triads and the cop will shoot at you and the triads get caught in the crossfire, and who do you think will win, a group of 5 or 6 triads or 2 police officers, and all you did was pull out your gun.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote