View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008   #1
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Dan Houser's favourite GTA IV random moment

Well, it's nothing big. Vice President of R* is sharing his favorite random moment (which he terms as 'defining moment') from the game. It gives a good idea on the work with AI.

Quote:
There are so many defining moments, but a recent one was during a police chase. A song I love came on one of the radio stations while I had two cop cars chasing me through chinatown. I was speeding along when another cop car I hadn't seen rammed me straight on, our cars crunched together, and I was sent flying through the windshield. I ducked into cover and could still hear the song playing from my smashed-up car. Then the cops opened fire, but one of them hit a pedestrian who pulled out his gun and started shooting. The next thing I know, there was a full-scale war going on between a random gang and the cops. Within a few seconds all the cops were dead and the gang members walked away. I got hold of another car and quietly drove out of the search area to lose my wanted level.
http://kotaku.com/356371/favorite-gta-iv-random-moment

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 02-14-2008 at 09:07 AM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote