View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008   #30
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post

- The game is set in 2008 (it conflicts with some previous previews that already told about 2006!)
- There are now two separate buttons to get in and start the engine of a car. (while in previous GTAs, one button did the trick)
- You may find 'useful things' (as cash, weapons etc. may be) in the cars you break in.

Wow, nice find

1st, does this mean a possible reference/spoof of the US election?
2nd, does this mean we can stay inside a car, and not start it at all, hide out in it. I also wonder if we will use gas?
3rd, Find things in cars will be very fun just like armor in enforcers, shotgun in police, etc. stuff from the past.
I wonder if you could find sunglasses in a car and wear them, so cool.

Good work man, And I answered your other question as best I could.
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote