View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsrule247 View Post
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category

I found these 10 minutes ago and I was gonna post them, just like I did at the other sites but I gotta say, it is pretty fucking ridiculous that I signed up at the main site, then I had to create another account just for the forums, for which the activation was sent to the spam box unlike the first one.
Nice find, and thanks for informing.

We apologize for that issue. Registering through the site will create an edgeid for edgenetwork, which our forums no longer run off of, so is basically useless unless you want to post comments on news posts. You are not required to register for both an edgeid and GTAGaming forums account. Soon enough when we launch GTAGaming v3, the site and forums will both use the forums database, so this issue will not arise again.