View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008   #345
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Cool Area in LV

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG View Post
@ OT , I'm leaning to wards your theory as to it being a LS thing , except one thing bothers me an that is the territory outside of LS that you have to conquer, example " Bayside " has that small enclave.
I'm still having CJ wander around LV to see who he runs into. I took a tour bus of Homies from around the Johnson House up to this intersection near the Burger Shot in the North/West area of LV, and let them out, they shot a couple Ballas who were shooting at some Aztecas, the Aztecas did NOT shoot at the OGF Homies, which surprised me. Since CJ took that one pic of the Homies around the Bandits symbol, have not seen them there, and the ones CJ brought up slowly faded into the woodwork. The area these Ballas hold is a very long and about one block wide area. I even played one game, which I didn't save, where CJ took over that section, lot of Ballas, but only TWO waves, then it was CJ's. Still finding things out.
The area where CJ is taking these photos is "White ? Estates" maybe WHITEACRE??

Last edited by Old Timer; 01-24-2008 at 06:20 PM..
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote