View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008   #343
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Talking Photos LV Ballas and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
Well, a short note about the added gang areas after flying. Now that I'm using Version 1, I have had a little good luck. All areas were green prior to starting CJ off on a few long flights, fattened up with good old CHILI DOGS After two 30 to 40 minute (real time) flights, there was one new Ballas area, now after an hour and a few minutes flight, there are two Ballas and one Vagos areas. After anothe hour and a couple minutes flight, there are the two Ballas areas, the one Vagos areas, plus there are people in black clothing (not Triad) shooting at OGF Homies in the dock areas of Los Santos. All areas mentioned are in Los Santos, and all times are in REAL time, not game time. So, am going to pork CJ up real good and have him fly once again, then see what pops up
Since writing that I've been having CJ fly airplanes, and drive boats, it is working, although I must say the colors of the new areas, of which I don't think there are a lot yet, are very light where it's really hard to tell sometimes - AND - here is a surprise for CJ, in the "stats" section for "gangs," in my converted down Version 1 they are wrong! It lists NO Ballas, OGF having 98.25% with 56 areas, and Los Vagos with one ( 1 ) area. I had CJ take some pictures of some Ballas in LAS VENTURAS, and I had CJ running all around to get something behind the Balla so it would relate to where they were, it was tough, but here are two of them. I DID adjust the Brightness and Contrast in both to make them clearer.
**Click these to see larger.
The one by the wall has a brown uniformed policeman in the backround.
The other has the symbol of the Bandits stadium.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Here is one that really surprised me, I sure didn't expect to see them in LV.
[IMG][/IMG]
Here is another that surprised me, I got to him a little late after the Balla in the backround did.
[IMG][/IMG]

***Note: After giving it some thought, I'd say that I was wrong about what I said about the program being wrong concerning the "stats," and "gangs" sections. Here's why, that area is most probably ONLY concerned with Los Santos and not with any other areas, so . . . if that is so, then it would be correct in NOT seeing the gangs being in any other areas. What do you think???***

Last edited by Old Timer; 01-20-2008 at 11:21 PM.. Reason: New information
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote