View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008   #80
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Yeah, so im not dead, haha. Ive actually still been tweaking this mod to make it perfect, as well as working on a few other mods that enhance the landscape of San Andreas. I figured id update this download file, since its nearly a year old.

Anyway, what ive done is I updated the ambient lighting to make it more natural looking. I used a reference to a color temperature chart, which tells me whatshade of each color is actual color of sunlight etc. Sunny days are less yellow. Cloudy days appear more "blue", like they very much do in real life. I toned down the brightness, so much of the landscape, vehicles, and peds arent over-saturated. Smog/haze as well as the general colors of the skyhave been tweaked so they blend in better with eachother, as well as the landscape under it. Another significant change is I made night a little bit brighter [but not by much, to keep the realism in balance.] due to popular demand. So try it out, and tell me what you think!

Download the new file either here, or in the main post of this thread.

PS: Im looking forward to GTA4's realistic shadows and lighting.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Weather Mod.zip (13.0 KB, 132 views)

Last edited by rcguy150; 01-10-2008 at 11:02 PM..
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote