View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008   #1
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
GRIM's AKM Kalashnikov project

So for a school project i got 100 hours to do something, so i chose to model some since i hardly have time for it any moore.

So im going to make some AKM variants, AKM is the most used and sold weapon in the world and are made in many countries and difrent versions so i thought making some of those variants from difrent countries such as the Romanian AIM and AIMS, the Hungarian AMD 65, and a Russian Folding stock version of the AKM called AKMS.

I havent decied wich packs these AKM variants is going to be relesed with yet but i have one idea this far for the Romanian AIMS that will be in a pack with a alternative 75 round drummagazine, the pack will be Namned "The North Vinewood shootout" after the real bank rob "The North Hollywood shootout" and its own movie "44-minutes"

Enough with the bla bla and to the pics, heres the Model i just completed unskinned. Polycount: (tris) 2340

Zmod view

AKM

And a Sketchup view
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9022/3dakm4ub4.jpg

Ill start skinning it soon so be sure to see some new updates soon
GRIM is offline   Reply With Quote