View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007   #122
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Having trouble with the Dirtring missions? here's a usefull glitch

take teh sanchez and go to the statium when the Dirtring missions are up. drive into the door, with the sanchez, and get off. then IMMEDIATLY jump on the bike again, before the mission loads.
Now, you'll be inside the stadium with 2 sanchez's, the one from the mission and the one you took in. (you're sitting on the one you took inside the building)
so, get all the checkpoints with the sanchez from outside. since you're not sitting on the one from the mission, the timer doesn't start. once you've collected all the checkpoints, get on the mission's sanchez to complete the mission. your stat is now 0:00 secs on dirtring

I hope you can understand this since i got the feeling that I explained this like shit lol
I can't beleif I didn't see this trick sooner, I never new of it till I read it here. Thanks ! !
FG is offline   Reply With Quote