View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007   #144
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
No, that is the FBI Rancher.

This is the FBI Truck.
WOW! I've NEVER seen that one. I'm playing the PC Ver 2.0. I've only seen the ENFORCER (looks like it has a square box on the back), and the "Swat Tank," it's blue and has only a small water cannon.
I've only gotten the Swat Tank by putting it in the Johnson House garage while doing the mission End Of The Line, then getting wasted or waiting till time ran out and ended the mission as a failure.
By the way, for those of you that tried the getting wasted, then using the rocketpack, then getting only one weapon (I prefer the sawed off shotgun), and flying around shooting things up, it is sure nice when someone is attacking one of your areas.
OT
Edited: 10-16-07 Clansman: Will do, and thanks for the answer.
OT
Gamemaster: Have to agree, the SlamVan and Remington are mentioned in quite a few places, I finally learned the area in San Fierro where CJ always sees SlamVans, it's the three-way intersection beside the park in the QUEENS section. Also see quite a few Comets there.

Last edited by Old Timer; 11-09-2007 at 12:22 PM..
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote