View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007   #31
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Oh man, c'mon. GTA is a kill-fest, it's nothing more. The game is a free-roaming shoot-em-up. I'm not saying it's bad, I think a game is a game and that's the end of it. I love GTA, it's hella fun. I'm not attacking it for being a kill-fest, but it is a kill-fest. Besides, the whole point of parodies is to elaborate on the truth.

GTA for example, Cluckin' Bell. The song says that the food contains beak and such, which we know isn't true because if it did KFC(which it's clearly making fun of) would be shut down. It's elaborating on that fact that we all know that KFC chicken is bad for us, and is full of bad chicken, but we know it doens't have beak in it.

Yeah GTA gets bad press because it was so popular I'm not saying that's fair. But what isn't fair, and the whole point of what I was syaing is. Rock* seems to think they're aloud to parody people, but The Simpsons aren't allowed to parody them. Which is hypocricy. & when a company like Rock* starts getting too big for it's boots, it becomes like Nintyendo was in the late 80'[s, and what Sony is now. Dominant.

Now if we're going on about Kill-fests. The police just kill you most the time, they only bust you in you're in a car right? I honestly don't see how you can deny that the game is a kill-fest. Because you go around killing people. It's so easy to go around killing, that it is clearly the purpose of the game.

Simpsons Hit & Run for example, doesn't let you kill peds I don't think. & Bully didn't let you kill people. They're not kill-fests. GTA gives you guns/cars/tanks/choppers and lets you out into the free-world. & you're telling me Rock* didn't think that people would go out killing people.

The whole game is centered around killing, stealing, and shooting. It's a free-roaming shoot-em-up. Sorry man, but there is no way around it, it just is all about killing. I havn't got a problem with it. But it's dogmatic to say it isn't. It's not like it's difficult to kill people, and it's clearly encouraged. Besides, whether you're killing a cop, gang member, or a ped, you're still killing. Therefore, salughter fest.