View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007   #29
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
The rest of this argument aside, I have to flat out disagree with that.

To play through a GTA game it does not require you to "Slaughter" at all. It does require you to kill some people, most of whom are "bad guys" such as drug dealers etc. Slaughter implies killing innocent people. Although GTA has the option of killing innocent people, it is not required and not encouraged, gameplay wise you are infact punished for violent behaviour through the police reponse etc.

When the simpsons had the Death Kill Stories thing "You have wiped out the entire planet's population - Level one complete", that's nothing like GTA.

Back to the argument, they've "taken" plenty of parody before but felt this particular one was putting them in too much of a bad light since it shows a violent game being protested against. They don't want people to think their games are something to be protested against.

You're kidding me. All the GTA's have rampages in where you are told to kill everyone. You aren't punished really for killing innocent people, you're given more targets.

Seriously man, that's a totally rediculous statement. I'm not saying GTA is bad, I'm just saying it is a slaghter-fest. Like Halo is a slaghter-fest and Unreal Tournament is a slaughter fest. How can you flat out disagree? I mean c'mon. You're telling me you never take out the peds, or go around running people down. Just because it's not part of the game, it's still there. They don't discourage it at all.

Last edited by Pignoah; 10-09-2007 at 06:46 AM.. Reason: naughty words yo