View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #15
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkComputer
So you're not even fighting the right arguement. Anyway, like I say, hypocrites, they deserve to go out of buisness. This is what Nintendo did in the late 80s, this is what Sony are doing now.
Really harsh isn't it, So because they didn't want to be portrayed as some sort of Evil, uber violent encouraging company, they should all die and go out of business and never make a game again? Come on, it isn't like it's the first time they have been spoofed, many games spoof GTA and GTA spoofs them, it's like a little laugh within the industry. The Simpsons, as I've said, have just spoofed it way too many times to even be funny anymore, did you even read my first post? Go and read it, you'll see the downside to EA and The Simpsons constantly spoofing GTA this way.

Edit: The way I've seen this, people are looking at this like it's the first time GTA has been parodied, and they are taking action straight away, thuis meaning they suck. Go and look up the spoofs done in other video games and TV shows where Rockstar obviously didn't mind. Try and see this from Rockstars point of view, you're working on a new game, making it more serious, and every step of the way, it's also getting spoofed by The Simpsons as being some extreme violent murder simulator. Just look back, whatever has happened with GTA IV, The Simpsons and EA have spoofed it for no reason. Rockstar have never Spoofed The Simpsons, but The Simpsons constantly feels the need to take the piss out of GTA. It's like pushing someone all day, eventually, they are going to turn around and ask what the fuck are you doing.

Last edited by Ash_735; 10-05-2007 at 10:39 AM..