View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
This is certainly odd. Good find btw.

I can understand the Leipzig thing because Rockstar were also promoting themselves there so it could have been misleading.

As for the Simpsons game content perhaps they found out what it actually was and didn't like it so much. As far as I know it was Marge protesting about the game "Grand Theft Scratchy", and I can understand that they don't want to promote the idea that their games are something that should be protested about. Considering the whole Grand Theft Scratchy idea has already been promoted quite a bit I wonder how removed or changed it will be because people may notice when it's not in the final game.

Also, how long before Jack Thompson has something to say about this? It wasn't so long ago that he realised Rockstar were (probably) parodying him.