View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #203
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Talking Cars and cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTdAve
I have the PS2 version, so the only thing I can try and do is cheat, but that's failed too.
I tried the "perfect handling" cheat, but it's a bit too sensitive for my taste and I end up driving worse then without the code.
I tried the nitro code, but all the other cars I'm racing get nitro as well, and they're gone so fast I don't even have a prayer catching up with them!
I tried "Destroy Cars" cheat, but that destroys my car as well so I'm disqualified immediately.
I tried the cheat that makes your car strong like a tank so whatever you hit blows up, but while the other cars blow up, mine catches fire pretty quick too and blows up giving me another DQ.
I also tried the "Cars Float Away When Hit" cheat, but it doesn't work on the other racing cars, just those driven by peds.

I thought I was a decent gamer; I beat every other level and race with relative ease, but for the life of me, I can NOT place first in the "Freeway" race in LS.
Hey GTdAVE, here is something I just happened on to when I started my "cheat" game, just to see what the different cheats do. Use the "Flying Cars" cheat, not - the one when the car has to get hit, but it's the one that when the car goes to fast it takes off. Get into a race, get out of the car real quick and type in that cheat, then get back in, and play with your speed, you won't be able to go too fast or you will take off, where the others are trying to go real fast, and they go flying all over the place. Drive at a speed where you hear the tires squeel just a little bit, when you give it the gas, then let off, be careful of your corners too. You will take quite a while to finish because you are going slow, but you will win. I had two different cars that were flying around in two different races come back down to the road in front of me, and I thought for sure they were gonna win, but they lost it on a corner and went out into the wild blue yonder, and it's fun seeing all the cars flying by. I've often thought it would be super if someone could get really good at handling a flying car because you can see the red markers up high, and just come down to touch and go at each marker. FUN!!!
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote