View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Oh , actually I wasn't even thinking that tbh, which seems to further prove this false.. fuck. Anyway, below is what I wrote before you pretty much spoiled this moment for me.

Now looking more into this, this is probably one of the most confusing things I've seen regarding GTA IV. Microsoft has got that whole exclusivity w/e deal with them, so it seems odd that the PS3 version would get an early start, especially after the game's announcement at E3 2006 where Peter Moore stated that the 360 version would be available from day one (literally not to mention simultaneously to the PS3 version). So there is proof that backs up both arguments here. If you haven't read my news post, I learned from one of the comments on that QJ.net article that Sony is to be making a "big bang" announcement on October 12th, (next Friday). Even though that could be about anything from price cuts to a 40GB PS3, an early GTA IV release on PS3 certainly seems to fit the definition of a "big bang announcement".