View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007   #337
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Talking Flying and eating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Eating won't do good, enable the 'never get hungry' cheat, CJ will never die of hunger while in long flight.
I had a long talk with CJ about his upcoming marathon flight, and he wants to use the AT-400 due to it having a bathroom, also - he asked me why the game developers didn't include a Stewardess or two on this aircraft. Well, I told him that I had him bail out over the Johnson House once, and there were also two Stewardess that landed, but I didn't see them parachute, so they must have come from the aircraft True about the bailing out and two Stewardesses.
Okay, will use the never hungry cheat.
Will put some more hours in. Do hope I didn't get one of those that FG mentioned.
If I can find it, would you be interested in looking at the save file, which did get some changes, while playing using a converted down to Ver1.0 "exe."?
OT
EDIT: 10/09/07
Well, after having CJ fly for another three (3) hours, then "wasting" him, he told me most politely "buzz off buster, stop playing this game, and finish the work you should be doing instead of wasting your time on this." So, looks like I'll never see any more gang areas.
OT

Last edited by Old Timer; 10-09-2007 at 10:51 AM..
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote