Thread: Underrated!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007   #22
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
Hmm, i dont know about the music. I loved it, but hey, not everyone can like it.

@ Cavemanta : Yea, i tought the intro was cool aswell, never saw something like that before ad i really think mr.magic did an awesome job.
Yea it did, we werent in a rush and we wanted to give the video a meaning. Members there underrate newbies. You dont have to be experienced to do stuff like they do. We wanted to show we can stunt aswell.
It took arround 6 months, but ocne again we weren't in a rush.

Yea, people have tried that on a PCJ but without succes. I presonally think doing this on a sachez is a bit easier.

Thanks for your comments
K-evin is offline   Reply With Quote