View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007   #40
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah, an RSS feed would be awesome. Other than the fact that the mods are hardly added onto gtagaming, gtagaming.com is great.

I think you could add like a points type system to the forum. Basically, there's a bank where there is an interest where your money goes up regularly. and you can deposit your points and take out some points. You gain posts for posting and people donating points. With these points you can buy into user groups and ribbons for certain things like awareness for a certain thing, to show support for various causes in the forum (which show up under your rep pips) The QJ forums have an excellent example of this.
^Agreed. Maybe some contest were we give away free GTA brand items. Maybe cover other Rockstar games in the news, or at least GTA Cannon games such as Manhunt, and Manhunt 2. A manhunt section. More mods! Just clean up the site alittle.

Forum, Combine The "VC and VCS sections. Combine GTA3 and LCS sections. A section for arranging online games. The ability to change your name again.

I'll think more ina while.

P.S. I don't have many talents but I really want to be involved with the site. Such as GTAGAMING: Home Edition. Just sign me up and I'll try to do anything.
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote