View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007   #34
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
What you're saying, I don't have anything against it, but I don't see what's wrong with the current layout, maybe just expand the resolution and get rid of a few liust things like Latest Headlines (Since they are all already displayed on the page) and latest files added (since Mods haven't been updated in ages), just tweaking small things like that so people know it's the same website but with improvements. As for hard to find stuff, I don't find anything hard or confusing about the current layout. The User submitted content sounds good though, kind of like Picture Of The Day kind of thing, but with short articles and reviews too.
ok , you both sound like your saying change but not all of it . Some of the new looks are nice so just be carefull an keep that which is helping the forum , tbh the current lay-out is popular now with prospective members i've talked to.
I hear all the time how GTAgaming is coming back bigger than before and none of it has a thing to do with having a new color scheme , just little suggestion mainly.
most have been stated in this thread by guys like Ash an slim.
FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote