View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007   #33
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
What you're saying, I don't have anything against it, but I don't see what's wrong with the current layout, maybe just expand the resolution and get rid of a few liust things like Latest Headlines (Since they are all already displayed on the page) and latest files added (since Mods haven't been updated in ages), just tweaking small things like that so people know it's the same website but with improvements. As for hard to find stuff, I don't find anything hard or confusing about the current layout. The User submitted content sounds good though, kind of like Picture Of The Day kind of thing, but with short articles and reviews too.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote