View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007   #28
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak.macdonald
Otherwise I'm off topic my man. I didn't say anything bad at all, if anything I was agreeing with the person who dared to give you a suggestion like your first post asked for. GTA will be great, but once you hit a certain age (perfectly literal sentence, unless you need ammo for another rant), games get old faster and faster...until they just aren't fun. To each his own I guess. Seriously though, back to work...which I get to by going "outside".
Age didn't quell my desire to play GTA after 100% , thats why people post things about details. It adds to the experience for some users.

So chill guys , an lets enjoy the games we paid for..the way we each like. Example: the trees around a Gas station , right now we are checking IV for its possible realism. I for one am interested in that sort of thing.

Last edited by FG; 07-25-2007 at 02:38 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote