View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007   #25
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak.macdonald
No actually, I was on topic all throughout my post. Some good points were brought up in the post, but it was pressed to be overly wordy and obviously so. If for some reason you're under the impression that post count constitutes the weight of my advice then you've got the wrong idea.

In fact I'm quite sure I've been bumming around this joint long before most people here, don't let the join date fool you. I go back to the old days of GTA3 coverage, ridiculous spam attacks and hillarious (four or five years ago) flash videos suggesting homosexual relations between admins. Hell, I was even around for when (I think it was GTAG) was hosted at some site called GameBoards or the like. That's my nerdy backstory, I've since matured a bit and changed usernames, forgotten passwords and learned the joys of puncuation and grammar. So hombre...don't step, it's a big internets and it can even hold the likes of your super bloated "I'm on the front page, so E-Penis++ for me" ego. I have work to do...at my full - time - job, so I'm going to get back to the grind. Maybe one day when you're done living the dream at GameStop or Steak N' Shake for part time minimum wage, you'll know what one of those is.
Haha, hilarious post. I could pick apart your post like a jackass, but there's no point. I mean, you have learned the joys of puncuation after all. What is puncuation, by the way? Oh, and congrats on being here longer. I guess that gives you God-given status on the site here.

Oh, and your "get a life" retort really, really shows your how mature you are. But, really, I was just pointing out that coming to a GTA community and making a post about how 'shitty GTA is going to be, making you get bored of it in 15 minutes', I'm sure you knew what the response to it would be. So, all I said was, you don't belong here. You asked for it, you got it, you deserved it.

Nice move editing your post though, to give it some real content.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote