View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007   #27
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterfl0w
Here's the basic sketch of what I was going for.

Excuse how awful it looks, it's pretty much for strict layout design and header design. Now, see what I mean? Bigger, more straight to the point. Not shoving everything in two side columns. Spread it out! Trends these days are having the headers to be large, and the blend in very well with the rest of the page. The city scape there, does a good job of showing what I mean.

A well-layed out site has 2 columns in the main content, maximum. There's no real need for more. Main content takes up the majority of the frame space, while the navbar (side column), takes up the remainder.

It looks pretty bad there because of my crappy drawing, but hopefully you can look past that to see what I mean.
The actual layout out there is some what similar to what I've been working on, but won't reveal it to you