View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007   #8
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Ofcourse they are still changing things and working around things to try and get the best, RAGE is a very flexible thing, I mean it can be used on PSPs to Next Gen consoles. It's obvious some things seem unfinished and you will get things that appear in the trailers that won't be in the game, just like any game really. The fact is, none of us have played it, so we can't judge how well the engine works. Your first post is nicely detailed and it does bring up some good points, especially the reflection system but it's just bringing up points most of us already know.
Hey, you might have noticed it, but lots of the people that are just like "HEY SHOOTING, ACTION, VIOLENCE", don't really notice the small details. My post is an attempt to get people to appreciate the hard work Rockstar is putting into the small details, so small most people don't notice initially, just helps them immerse into the environment.

Thanks for the comments though, I appreciate it.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote