View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterfl0w
I know, I never said it didn't, but they're still actively modifying the engine to fit the game.
Ofcourse they are still changing things and working around things to try and get the best, RAGE is a very flexible thing, I mean it can be used on PSPs to Next Gen consoles. It's obvious some things seem unfinished and you will get things that appear in the trailers that won't be in the game, just like any game really. The fact is, none of us have played it, so we can't judge how well the engine works. Your first post is nicely detailed and it does bring up some good points, especially the reflection system but it's just bringing up points most of us already know.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote