View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007   #90
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Mac-10 fits Tec9 better, since the SWAT team uses the "Micro_Uzi" the Mp5k fit the SWAT and other gangster since its a allaround gun just like the MP5. It would just look stupid if a SWAT used a Mac-10.
But if you really want the Mac as micro_uzi just rename it and rename the hud in the txd and add it to ur game.

I do the weapons i like and i wasent feeling for a glock but if i do a glock ill do the 17, thats moore gangster and aslo the 17 fits the cop.

I dont like the winchester i think it needed to be moore modern but still abit old and wood so the M14 was a perfect match for that, and alos just the SEMI verion instead of the full auto.

Grenades and molotovs will come someday but i prior guns before them.

My old Tec9 sux ass and will not be fixed, its a bigger chanse i make a new Tec9.