There will be no Ammu Nation shops anymore.
- The girl with the lollipop is called Lola. It seems that she is a prostitute, but no further information is given about her.
- If you take a cab you can mark any point on the map in order to arrive there. There are even special options: If you have have hunger, you will be driven to the next fast food restaurant. If you’re hurt you’ll be driven to the hospital.
- If the police searches you, you won’t find a cab that will transport you.
- The camera is now positioned lower and more left when you sit in a car. According to Rockstar this gives a more realistic feeling. But there are still different camera settings.
If you’re in a mission, the map not only shows a symbol, but even a line with the best route.
- You can walk, run or sprint. Latter will make you exhausted after a while.
- In the mission where you have to kill the Lawyer Mr. Goldberg there is a dialogue between him and Niko (after Niko pulled out his gun). Goldberg says: “I don’t fear guns. You know, guns don’t kill people - Videogames kill people.”
- The following shootout with the police is one of the best ever in a GTA-game according to the magazine. You have to cover and shoot while things fly through the room from the bullets. One policeman even fell down the escalator when they shoot him in the knee.
I don't think the Ammunation one is true as it's been said that there is.
edit: apparently some images have captions such as (xbox 360) and (ps3). According to another forum, the pictures that we've seen are from the xbox 360 version.
I think this is from the same mag. no clue.