| 07-12-2007 || #1 |
Join Date: Aug 2004
Preview from Official PlayStation Magazine Australia - August Issue
Credits to goholden1 from GTAForums for the scans.
- Cops now can crouch to improve their accuracy for the long-range shot at you.
- Like in San Andreas, eating and sleeping will allow you to recharge your health, though you won't find any health pick-up floating around the city.
- Though no countryside element to appear in GTA IV, Central park's immense size will offer a variety of off-road gestures.
- Cars which are locked is going to take a lot of time than before to sit in. Also, it increases the tension significantly when you're on the run from cops and deciding whether you are going to jack in the car.
- Niko's phone will have his contact list, A daily calendar & organizer (through it, perhaps, you can choose for whom and when you want go for a mission), text messaging, camera and multiplayer option.
Last edited by Asif; 07-13-2007 at 11:20 PM..