View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007   #44
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
The CG trailer has better textures, geometry and lighting, but the new one comes extremely close. It still retains the sense of chaos and epicness that the old one had, but this time we're seeing what we actually get to play. And that, in my opinion, is amazing. When I first saw the new trailer and the guy's face came into view, I was thinking, "meh... could be better." But as soon as the other two ships came into view and you could see the clouds whirling in the air, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It's going to be a long wait for this to come out.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote