View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007   #65
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp
Yeah, that goes with what I said earlier in the thread, I'm guessing that there'll be much more emphasis on stealth than in past games. This whole "field of vision" business seems to be like a much more intense version of Metal Gear Solid's searching system.

I wonder if they'll have police hounds or some sort of meter that will indicate how hidden you are? In Bully, the prefects had a field of vision, and you could hide in lockers and trashcans and closets as well.

you know, i was wondering what older R* game would be used for a test for new features, and i wouldnt have suspected bully....actually i would have but that makes sense

I believe that R* actually makes smaller games to test new features for bigger games, just to clairify for people
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote