View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007   #16
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
I have so many questions I want answered, but I still know can't be answered yet.

Can you do the missions differently? Is there emphasis on stealth, or will it be all gung-ho as usual?

When Niko shot the lawyer, as mentioned in the preview, let's say you came in with a silenced gun instead, and you shot the lawyer in the head before he could scream, would you be able to leave the office with a lower wanted level?

Will the radio change along with the storyline?

Let's say their were advertisements for the Goldberg, Ligner, & Shyster lawfirm. After you shoot Goldberg, will the advertisements on the radio change to only include Ligner & Shyster?